SalvaVita - Medical Clinic WordPress Theme
SalvaVita is the ultimate solution for building a comprehensive medical clinic website. The SalvaVita theme is designed for healthcare websites or for practices that offer a wide range of medical services and patient care.
- One Click Demo Install
- Easy Installation & Setup
- Fully Customizable Options
- Retina Ready For Enabled Devices
- Custom Backgrounds Per Page/Post
- Multiple Colors & Skins Throughout
- Powerful Customization Options
- Font, Icons Instead of Images
- Eye-catching CSS3 Animations
- Well documented
- Multiple Headers
- Advanced Typography Options
- Unlimited Sidebar Creation
- Multiple Custom Widgets
- Fully Optimized For Speed
- Compatible with Contact Form 7
- Compatible with Disquis Comment sistem
- Incredible Shortcode Options
- Back to Top button
- MT Members
- MT Mega Menu
- Powerful Theme panel
- Footers on multiple ROWS (NEW)
- 30+ custom Elementor widgets
- custom widgets
- Premium dedicated support included;
- Constant Updates & New Features
1. Download and unzip the WordPress package if you haven't already.
2. Create a database for WordPress on your web server, as well as a MySQL (or MariaDB) user who has all privileges for accessing and modifying it.
3. (Optional) Find and rename wp-config-sample.php to wp-config.php, then edit the file (see Editing wp-config.php) and add your database information.
4. Upload the WordPress files to the desired location on your web server:
- If you want to integrate WordPress into the root of your domain (e.g. http://example.com/), move or upload all contents of the unzipped WordPress directory (excluding the WordPress directory itself) into the root directory of your web server.
- If you want to have your WordPress installation in its own subdirectory on your website (e.g. http://example.com/blog/), create the blog directory on your server and upload the contents of the unzipped WordPress package to the directory via FTP.
Note: If your FTP client has an option to convert file names to lower case, make sure it's disabled.
5. Run the WordPress installation script by accessing the URL in a web browser. This should be the URL where you uploaded the WordPress files.
That's it! WordPress should now be installed.
- If you installed WordPress in the root directory, you should visit: http://example.com/
- If you installed WordPress in its own subdirectory called blog, for example, you should visit: http://example.com/blog/
The first option on how to install this Theme would be to directly upload the salvavita.zip file via WordPress Theme Uploader.
- Log into your WordPress dashboard
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes
- Click Install Themes
- Click Upload
- Now you just need to find the "salvavita.zip" file in the Upload folder and hit Install now.
If you are experiencing any issues during the installation I would recommend to check out this Tutorial by Envato
The second option on how to install our Theme would be the upload via FTP manager. It really doesn't matter which of the two ways you choose, just choose the one you feel more comfortable with.
- Login to your FTP account and navigate to your WordPress Installation directory
- Navigate to the folder
- Upload the "salvavita" folder (not the .zip-file). This is the folder located inside the "Upload" folder in the zip-file you've downloaded from Themeforest.
- Now log into your WordPress backend
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes
- Find the Theme and click Activate
If you are experiencing any issues during the installation I would recommend to check out this Screencast by Envato
So at this stage you have probably noticed a warning, asking you to install recommended plugins. This is needed to get the Theme Panel plugin and a few other plugins for the theme to work perfectly. Installing that is very simple, you just need to click
Begin installing plugins and you will be redirected to the plugin installation page where you can install any Plugin you want or you need.
This theme comes with an amazing built-in feature:
One-Click-Install -> Possibility to import demo data of the theme with one click only, and make your site look 1:1 with our demo.
Sounds cool? How can I install the demo?
Go to your
WordPress Admin Panel -> SalvaVita Theme Panel -> Click on Main Home -> Next -> Install This Demo
If you want to change the general Options of the Theme, go to your WordPress Admin Dashboard Area to Theme Panel. Here you can change a lot of Options of your new Theme:
- Header Builder
- Footer Builder
- Blog Settings
- Social Media
- General Settings
- Styling Settings
- 404 Settings
- Additional CSS
SalvaVita Theme comes with a lot of custom widgets which can be found in your WordPress Admin Area under
Appearance > Widgets.
- MT - Contact + Social Media
- MT - Recent Posts with thumbnails
SalvaVita comes with
Elementor Page Builder Plugin included, so any customer of the theme can use this amazing drag and drop page builder.
Besides default Elementor Page Builder shortcodes, SalvaVita comes with
+30 custom shortcodes.
SalvaVita comes a
huge list of shortcodes integrated directly into
Elementor Page Builder Plugin
- MT - Accordion
- MT - Product Category Group
- MT - Title & Subtitle
- MT - Button
- MT - Products Category List
- MT - Icon With Text
- MT - Blog Posts
- MT - Members
- MT - Clients
- MT - Testimonials
- MT - Contact Form
- MT - Video
- MT - Social Icon Box
- MT - Circle Text
- MT - Absolute Element
- MT - Spacer
- MT - Hero Slider
- MT - Product Categories
- MT - Product Carousel
- MT - Process
- MT - Skill Counter
- MT - Tabs
- MT - Featured Product
- MT - Pricing Table
- MT - Search Bar
- MT - Highlighted Text
- MT - Row Overlay
- MT - Map Pins
- MT - Before After Comparison
- MT - Marquee Texts Hero
- MT - Parallax Image
- MT - Posts A-Z
- MT - Products with Category Banner
- MT - Timeline
- MT - SVG Blob
- MT - Stylized Numbers
- MT - Typed Text
- MT - Row Separator
- MT - Products List
- MT - Product Filters
- MT - Category Tabs
- MT - Masonry Banners
- MT - Contact Card
- MT - Pricing Services
- MT - Pricing Table V2
- MT - Category Card
- MT - Sale Banner
To allow for account registration
Please make sure that in Dashboard -> Settings -> General ->Anyone can register is turned on
And also in Woocommerce -> Settings -> Accounts and Privacy -> Allow customers to create an account on the "My account" page
You get free 6 month support with this item. If you need some help or found a bug or issue with the theme, you can always contact us here via email and we will respond to you within 1 day.
If you want to send us a message with an issue or a questions, you can reach us at Ticksy to submit a ticket.