BitWallet - Crypto Blogging WordPress Theme is a great design idea for Bitcurrency sellers who are in need of new Websites and Blogs.
BitWallet is a Creative WordPress Theme In line with modern design, color fresh and dynamic. Creative Layout and Smart. Super Clear and Clean Layout! This is a great choice!
Thank you for downloading our template!
1. Download and unzip the WordPress package if you haven't already.
2. Create a database for WordPress on your web server, as well as a MySQL (or MariaDB) user who has all privileges for accessing and modifying it.
3. (Optional) Find and rename wp-config-sample.php to wp-config.php, then edit the file (see Editing wp-config.php) and add your database information.
4. Upload the WordPress files to the desired location on your web server:
If you want to integrate WordPress into the root of your domain (e.g. http://example.com/), move or upload all contents of the unzipped WordPress directory (excluding the WordPress directory itself) into the root directory of your web server.
If you want to have your WordPress installation in its own subdirectory on your website (e.g. http://example.com/blog/), create the blog directory on your server and upload the contents of the unzipped WordPress package to the directory via FTP.
Note: If your FTP client has an option to convert file names to lower case, make sure it's disabled.
5. Run the WordPress installation script by accessing the URL in a web browser. This should be the URL where you uploaded the WordPress files.
If you installed WordPress in the root directory, you should visit: http://example.com/
If you installed WordPress in its own subdirectory called blog, for example, you should visit: http://example.com/blog/
The first option on how to install this Theme would be to directly upload the bitwallet.zip file via WordPress Theme Uploader.
>Log into your WordPress dashboard
>Navigate to Appearance > Themes
>Click Install Themes
>Now you just need to find the "bitwallet.zip" file in the Upload folder and hit Install now.
Theme Installation via FTP
The second option on how to install our Theme would be the upload via FTP manager. It really doesn't matter which of the two ways you choose, just choose the one you feel more comfortable with.
1. Login to your FTP account and navigate to your WordPress Installation directory
2. Navigate to the folder /wp-content/themes/
3. Upload the "BitWallet" folder (not the .zip-file). This is the folder located inside the "Upload" folder in the zip-file you've downloaded from WordPress.org.
4. Now log into your WordPress backend
5. Navigate to Appearance > Themes
6. Find the Theme and click Activate
BitWallet includes support for: Contact Form 7, Mailchimp Subscribe Plugin.
If you want to change the general Options of the Theme, go to your WordPress Admin Dashboard Area to Appearance > Customize. Here you have a tabbed Navigation where you can change a lot of Options of your new Theme:
Header text Color
Header Links Color
Header Background Color
Primary Hover Color
First post slide
Second post slide
Third post slide
Uncheck to show slider
Footer Title first column
Description first column
Footer Title second column
Select Widget second column
Footer Title third column
Select Widget third column
Footer Title fourth column
Footer phone fourth column
Footer email fourth column
Footer facebook link fourth column
Footer twitter link fourth column
Footer linkedin link fourth column
Footer telegram link fourth column
Footer google link fourth column
Footer copyright fourth column
Import / Export
* Based on Underscores http://underscores.me/, (C) 2012-2016 Automattic, Inc., [GPLv2 or later](https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html)
* normalize.css http://necolas.github.io/normalize.css/, (C) 2012-2016 Nicolas Gallagher and Jonathan Neal, [MIT](http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)